• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

Autoglym

4 posts in this topic

I have just used the Autoglym Extra Gloss Protection, it makes the car gleaming and extra shiney. Whilst I am no detailer and I am not out every Sunday waxing and polishing the car, I just thought I would invest in this product to see if the dirt from the road would slide off easier than without it. It is obviously too early to tell, even my wife has remarked how the car shines a lot more. Am impressed

PS: It is a white model.

Sent from my SM-T560 using Tapatalk

I have just used the Autoglym Extra Gloss Protection, it makes the car gleaming and extra shiney. Whilst I am no detailer and I am not out every Sunday waxing and polishing the car, I just thought I would invest in this product to see if the dirt from the road would slide off easier than without it. It is obviously too early to tell, even my wife has remarked how the car shines a lot more. Am impressed
PS: It is a white model.
Sent from my SM-T560 using Tapatalk

whats your verdict so far ???

Ade
Never Tepid or Cold
Kadjar Sig Nav (Red)