• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

19" apollo wheels kerbed
1 1

20 posts in this topic

OMG!!!!! the wife just came back in our 2017 Kadjar and she said she has kerbed the back wheel ARGHHHHH.

THEY ARE THE 19" APOLLO DIAMOND CUT TYPE.

does anyone know what the grey colour is as got to be touched up, I can polish out the scratches on the flat area of the wheel and relaquer but I need to touch up some of the dark grey areas.

any one help?????

On 18/04/2017 at 3:09 PM, sambec said:

OMG!!!!! the wife just came back in our 2017 Kadjar and she said she has kerbed the back wheel ARGHHHHH.

THEY ARE THE 19" APOLLO DIAMOND CUT TYPE.

does anyone know what the grey colour is as got to be touched up, I can polish out the scratches on the flat area of the wheel and relaquer but I need to touch up some of the dark grey areas.

any one help?????

I did the same I ended up getting some alloygators for protection they are about £60 well worth it. 

Many thanks  I've got the titanium grey colour and they match a treat but consider the cost of a new alloy well worth the cost and yes I have kerbed them already but my alloys are fine so in a nutshell Yes well worth £60

I was going to have black to match the wheels but they have a chart online where you input the colour of the car and then you can look at each colour to see which one looks best. I decided Red car had to be Red Alloygators.....:)