• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

Waving to Fellow Kadjar Drivers? 😉
1 1

11 posts in this topic

Is this acceptable behaviour? I find myself getting excited whenever I drive past one (IMO they are still a rare breed): I like to quickly try to determine the model then give the driver a quick friendly wave and smile. Even my 7 year old plays the spotting game! I've only had one wave back so far...

I'm in Chelmsford, Essex so please wave back to the lady in the 66 plate Flame Red Sig S Nav if you're ever in the area!! 😁😁

Had to laugh - last weekend a guy stopped me in a car park to ask about it as i was getting in - saying - wow looks better than in the tv ad! So thanked him and watched to see what car he hopped into - A 66 bmw 3 series! lol

Ade
Never Tepid or Cold
Kadjar Sig Nav (Red)

When I bought my first jeep Cherokee someone on the jeep forum wanted to start a "Jeep" wave. I tried it and most Jeep drivers looked at me like I was a plonker, I am a plonker but they didn't have to point it out!

-------------------
My last words won't be "I wish I'd spent more time cleaning the car"!

Signature Nav in Black.

In my "yoof" I had an MG Midget and it was almost required that you waved to others on the road.

I never worked out whether it was being friendly or was an acknowledgement of your ability in getting the thing to move under it's own steam.

I'm not sure I could get in one today, or if I would want to. A definite lack of tin by today's standards.

Paul.

In my "yoof" I had an MG Midget and it was almost required that you waved to others on the road.
I never worked out whether it was being friendly or was an acknowledgement of your ability in getting the thing to move under it's own steam.
I'm not sure I could get in one today, or if I would want to. A definite lack of tin by today's standards.
Paul.

I remember, as a very very young boy, RAC and AA chappies saluting members!

-------------------
My last words won't be "I wish I'd spent more time cleaning the car"!

Signature Nav in Black.