• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

Kadjar Sighting Game
9 9

240 posts in this topic

Well after starting this thread all the months ago to pass the time, I now have seen my first Kadjar on the road, Dark Blue, impressive.

Mine is now in the country, now waiting for that phone call to confirm pick up!

Was it mine ?.. Dark blue! = NAVY !!!!! Only cosmic blue in the bright sun!!!!

Saw a red sig in my local asdas yesterday the 2nd I've seen I'm kind of glad I don't see loads makes you feel special when I had a Qashqai I saw thousands in the first couple of days lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw a red one today 65 plate ...so old lol ( like mine) ...A 52 Bramcote Nottingham .

Woman driver , ( like me) I was so keen to wave , but she didn't acknowledge me ...

I am so sorry that I missed that one meeting. Did you arranged it here in the forum ? 

Me and Boomer were discussing a meeting for some time and then we did PM also to other Kadjar owners in the Bulgarian Renault club forum. We didn't knew you are in Sofia too :-)

So let it be :) Next time I`ll join for sure. Even though today was a good day for the sighting game. I saw 3 Kadjar`s here in the streets of Sofia for few hours, one Silver and two red Ones. The last one for sure was a Bose with a ski equipment on the roof. The other red one was Intense ( i suppose ) on the Bulgarian stardards. For the coleagues from UK this is the one before the top equipment model ( half leather seats, 19` Extreme alloys, led lights and such stuff, I haven`t made comparison to see exactly what equipment level it matches.

And yes, both the Red one drivers greeted. Nice people :D

Me and Boomer were discussing a meeting for some time and then we did PM also to other Kadjar owners in the Bulgarian Renault club forum. We didn't knew you are in Sofia too :-)

let me know guys if you would like me to set you up a regional forum area, could be a good way to ensure nobody gets missed in future B)