• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

Kadjar Sighting Game
9 9

240 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, ulfire said:

Did you sell them a FOB ?

No... it was through the bus window, ( I've been on a cruise to the Caribbean... xx) 

meanwhile the key cases are still selling very well . 

4 minutes ago, Manns said:

No... it was through the bus window, ( I've been on a cruise to the Caribbean... xx) 

meanwhile the key cases are still selling very well . 

Very well , if you've been on a Caribbean cruise ...or are you overcharging ? :P

4 hours ago, ulfire said:

Very well , if you've been on a Caribbean cruise ...or are you overcharging ? :P

Oi! ... not over charging, people are very happy to pay ( or can stay away if not) ... 

Viking cruise ship in the Caribbean... son went to respite ... I had a dream holiday ... 🛳🛳🛳

7 hours ago, turboted10 said:

Never dare describe RED as common:angry::angry:, grrrrr. Incidentally I saw two yesterday, both RED like mine, ;);)

Ha-Ha! I meant it is most commonly seen, although it could also be a more favourable colour for the majority of Kadjar drivers. :)

4 hours ago, turboted10 said:

Nah, just average age for a Kadjar driver, :rolleyes:. Any car of this type/class will attract an older group of drivers as a whole due to being so much easier to gain access/exit

You have got that right, there are lots of cars I like the look of but if I got in I would never be able to get out............:unsure:

On 20/12/2015 at 9:39 AM, IanCocklin said:

Picked up my Blue S Nav with adventure pack and towbar last week, Falmouth Cornwall.. Love it SOOO much...

I’m in Penryn grey one but seen another grey one also in Penryn , I’m the smiley one lol.