• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

Kadjar Sighting Game
9 9

240 posts in this topic

I'm waiting like a new kid for next march for my Kadjar, yet i'm still to see one on the road.

Has anyone seen many sightings yet of this beast?

I saw one last Friday on the road, not showroom. First one I have seen and can't wait for mine to arrive.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Not seen a single one since I picked mine up 2 weeks ago! Still seems they are pretty rare; I've seen a couple of new version Hyundai Tucsons which I have to say look pretty good too; the dealer I picked my Kadjar up from also had Hyundai on site, and have to say I was pretty impressed with it as a vehicle. Only downside seemed to be poorer visibility out the rear and rear quarter? Looked pretty good in the metal, well put together inside and decent value too; be interesting to see how it drives and what the reviews are like...though it does seem significantly bigger than the Kadjar perhaps...?

It's a lot wider inside and for me was a good drive also but spec for spec Tuscan was expensive and the diesel I tried a bit under powered .. Couldn't get a decent deal though so it came off my list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah, OK...I didn't get to test drive it; isn't it a 1.7 diesel? I guess if it's bigger an heavier perhaps? I've definitely been surprised how agile the Kadjar feels with the 1.5d, and prefer that to the 1.6d I test drove.

Picked up my Blue S Nav with adventure pack and towbar last week, Falmouth Cornwall.. Love it SOOO much...

Pictures... Now! (Please lol)

I've not seen a single AP, anywhere and want to know if I've wasted the money lol

I picked up my black Sig Nav last week. Mansfield, Nottinghamshire. Pleased with car. Few niggles one being excess condensation on inside of windscreen. Not seen another one at all.

Welcome to the forum Boxer Dog, not too far away from me so I'll keep a look out for you :D

Saw a Red one this morning going down the A610 towards M1 Jnctn 26