• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

Damged
4 4

7 posts in this topic

Can you use alloygators on diamond cut alloys?  I had always read that due to moisture build up it was not recommended. 

Having seen my last alloys scratched so badly could do with something that is going to protect these. 

Just depends on how hard you catch the kerb, I've gently touched several kerbs since I got my Sig Nav on 19s, turning in slightly to feel for it with the tyre if necessary - the tyre protrudes a little beyond the rim. Never used to bother about it with my old Scenic 16s but but I've adapted my driving to the Kadjar. I approach all kerbs gingerly, stop and check through driver's door if on that side, tilt the passenger mirror down to see kerbs on the other side, aim for a 3 inch gap. Aimed for 0 inch gap with Scenic!

On narrow roads when passing oncoming vehicles, I slow down more and stop more often than before. Have  learned a new driving style - which I hope will work in the long term. :o