• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

Headlamp adjustment for driving on the right
2 2

6 posts in this topic

When driving on the left in a lefthand drive vehicle (or vice versa), you must adjust your lights temporarily during your stay.

ud39759_2_3.jpg

Temporary adjustment for vehicles fitted with halogen headlights

Open the bonnet and identify the marking B next to one of the front headlight projectors.

For each headlight, using a screwdriver, turn the screw 1 by a quarter turn towards the - symbol to lower the beams.

Return to the starting point once your trip is over: turn the screw 1 by a quarter turn towards the + symbol to raise the beams.

I didn't think this was possible if you have Std Headlamps. This is copied and pasted from the Kadjar manual on line, confused I am.

hi

i drive a lo in Spain in fact am just returning to the UK today . ref adjustment the only  lamps that are adjustable to drive on the right are LED lights that are fitted to the top of the range Kadjars.

I dont use headlamp deflectors in Spain this is my third vistit 3 months at a time, and not once have I been flashed or stopped by the police, if you want some people set the headlamps to 3 on the dial in the car.

hope this hellps

TC

27 minutes ago, HOMMERJ said:

hi

i drive a lo in Spain in fact am just returning to the UK today . ref adjustment the only  lamps that are adjustable to drive on the right are LED lights that are fitted to the top of the range Kadjars.

I dont use headlamp deflectors in Spain this is my third vistit 3 months at a time, and not once have I been flashed or stopped by the police, if you want some people set the headlamps to 3 on the dial in the car.

hope this hellps

TC

The excerpt from the handbook shown above states that it applies only to cars with halogen headlights.

Our LED equipped car has no such adjusters - they are also self adjusting for different loads.

I don't know how to adjust these for driving on the right - on a previous thread I joked that the car uses the sat nav to determine the correct aim.

3 hours ago, Wife'sKdj said:

The excerpt from the handbook shown above states that it applies only to cars with halogen headlights.

Our LED equipped car has no such adjusters - they are also self adjusting for different loads.

I don't know how to adjust these for driving on the right - on a previous thread I joked that the car uses the sat nav to determine the correct aim.

ummmm...the adjusters are present on the LED units. The question is do they do anything or not?. As you said the handbook only refers to halogen lights.

IMG_3458.jpg