• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

Boot floor partition
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Is it possible to fit one of those false flat boot floors (that is available on the S Nav and up) to the Dynamique Nav as an aftermarket fit? Just wondering if the fittings are already there so just needs the two removable floor panels.

I have purchased a car that was already in this country and didnt have the option of specifying extras.

I would think that eventually there will be cars in breakers yards and second-hand parts will become available.

Chris

I can't remember the boot configuration of your model but at a rough guess you will need the boards and the board supports.
There are various parts available on eBay so I'm guessing that someone will have the bits already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

27 minutes ago, darenh said:

I can't remember the boot configuration of your model but at a rough guess you will need the boards and the board supports.
There are various parts available on eBay so I'm guessing that someone will have the bits already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks darenh, I will certainly look into this - should be picking my car up very soon.

Chris

Very pleasant suprise when I picked up my car. Looked in boot and guess what? Flat floor partrition already in there and a renault boot liner too. Guess these might have been requested as additional items on a purchase that never went ahead - mine has a spare wheel too.

Very happy with the look, even though it only has the 17" alloys. :D

Chris

Very pleasant suprise when I picked up my car. Looked in boot and guess what? Flat floor partrition already in there and a renault boot liner too. Guess these might have been requested as additional items on a purchase that never went ahead - mine has a spare wheel too.
Very happy with the look, even though it only has the 17" alloys.
Chris

We got a dynamique nav & it came with
Multi position boot floor with liner
4 footwell mats
Auto folding mirrors
Walk away locking
Glove box light

But we didn't get interior led's which I've been told are now standard.
Hope you enjoy your car (we are)

Rob

Just now, Horsepowerimages said:

We got a dynamique nav & it came with
Multi position boot floor with liner
4 footwell mats
Auto folding mirrors
Walk away locking
Glove box light

But we didn't get interior led's which I've been told are now standard.
Hope you enjoy your car (we are)

Rob

Hi Rob,

Yes mine has all the new mods too - the multi-position floor and boot liner must now be standard for our models and up - very happy with that - cant believe that Renault aren't shouting that from the rooftops - their website still has the old spec!

Interestingly the local Renault dealer had no idea that the new mods were on every car from the factory since November last year - couldnt even find any press release on the dealer only Renault network - makes you wonder about any safety recalls that may happen!

And no mine has no interior leds or lights on any window buttons (except drivers window) - that it still a blinding omission in my book. Just traded in my 9 year old peugeot 207 and that had them!

I am sure I will enjoy mine thanks, hope you have many years trouble free motoring.

Chris