Changing tracks using bluetooth
2 2

25 posts in this topic

For the first time in my three months of ownership, I have played music from my phone via blueooth. It all works perfectly well but there is no option on R-link that allows me to skip tracks. The arrows on the screen only fast forward. Is there something that I need to do in order to get this working or is it not an option?

Thanks!

Well after I left work yesterday I had a play around with it.

It seems as though the arrows simply skip the track forward, even with a light touch. On one occasion it actually changed track but in 99.9% of cases it fast forwards. I also used the wheel on the stalk and that did nothing.I am confused as to what I need to do because there is no way it should be that difficult!

Strange, I have IPhone 6 works on the screen, wheel, button under audio stalk, also works in USB drives, I can have 2 in and do everything from the stalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in the same boat as darenh the only difference is I have the iPhone 6s Plus and can control all functions even when there is 2 USB drives connected and playing through Bluetooth I'm sorry I can't help to

This is my first car with no cd player so can I ask that if I put music on a USB stick do I have to change the USB to FAT32 to play it in the car,I know that I have to do it for the update USB.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, tartanjim9 said:

This is my first car with no cd player so can I ask that if I put music on a USB stick do I have to change the USB to FAT32 to play it in the car,I know that I have to do it for the update USB.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Renault say it should be FAT 32 but I've also played music on a stick formatted to NTFS and it worked

I don't have any issues with mine but I have an iPhone 6s Plus I will try it with the wife's galaxy s7 edge locked and unlocked and let you know then you have both iOS and android perspective hope this helps in some way