New Signature Nav 1.2 TCE
2 2

4 posts in this topic

Just picked up my Kadjar and wanted to say thanks for the support on this forum.

It's early days but so far I'm really pleased with my new purchase.

It came with all the new additions such as auto locking, auto folding mirrors and even a light in the glove box for good measure!

Despite all the negativity about the R-Link, so far it's all good. Updated it to the latest software/maps etc without any issues and its running smoothly

Bose sounds great in my opinion. There aren't any options other than base and treble to play around with

f8b2e566a8456aede5f61b7d955616d7.jpg

Auto-folding mirrors? Light in glove box? So those who bought the first batch of Kadjars were guinea pigs. We drive them for a while, provide feedback on forums like this one, and then Renault correct all the things they got wrong initially. Makes me feel like a valued customer. Not! Renault should recall all existing cars and retrofit all the additions on the new cars.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Auto-folding mirrors? Light in glove box? So those who bought the first batch of Kadjars were guinea pigs. We drive them for a while, provide feedback on forums like this one, and then Renault correct all the things they got wrong initially. Makes me feel like a valued customer. Not! Renault should recall all existing cars and retrofit all the additions on the new cars.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I agree....seems it was rushed maybe at the start that they forgot the simple things!

Check if these functions are available in QQ... and first generation of Kadjar was tight bonded to QQ... not to agree with you but auto folding mirrors and walk-away locking is not something I miss... more I miss unlock with doorhandle catch (like on Megane II), illuminated door switches and glovebox, automatic power windows on all doors, automatic windows close on door lock... all thing I had on my GrandScenic 2007...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk