• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

Fog lights
2 2

25 posts in this topic

I have either developed a fault or this is something I don't know about . While  parked  in front of a shop today I noticed the lights reflecting  on the glass .As I turned the steering  the fog light  in that direction came on. Got home and got my son  to watch as I went around  the roundabout  outside my house .It does  it even  if the car is moving but not in a straight line.Wondering if I have a short in the wiring,I don't know if it does it at speed.I will be onto them tomorrow  if its a fault.

I hadn't heard about this function before seeing it was available on the Kadjar but now I am seeing it everywhere.  I saw it on a 13 reg Fiesta the other day so it's been around for a while.  I am struggling to see what the benefit of this functionality is so if anyone can enlighten me it would be much appreciated :unsure:   

Are we really talking about the fog lights here?

I'm used to the main headlights swivelling - very useful on my RCZ

As for front fog lights - I think I've used them for about 30 minutes over the last 3 years as we very rarely get 'proper' fog any more in the UK (in the Midlands anyway) - it's more like thick mist!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On 2015-11-30 at 8:23 PM, kadjargoogoo said:

Hi Ranger2, You will be pleased to know that there is not a problem with your fog lights. The "fog lights with corner function" is standard on all models above Expression+.

Enjoy your motoring!

Can this function be turned off? I don't like it as I think looks ridiculous. Who wants people to think their brand new Kadjar has a light out

Can this function be turned off? I don't like it as I think looks ridiculous. Who wants people to think their brand new Kadjar has a light out

No function to turn this off, dealer may be able to do it for you.
On another point change the standard bulbs for led Cree looks a lot better

9 hours ago, darenh said:

No function to turn this off, dealer may be able to do it for you.
On another point change the standard bulbs for led Cree looks a lot better

Have you a link to the best bulbs to buy and are they easy to fit?

1 hour ago, Marc said:

Have you a link to the best bulbs to buy and are they easy to fit?

Marc have a look in the how to section  postings there about fog light bulb replacement. 👍