Fog light cornering function
3 3

9 posts in this topic

It's designed to provide constant light around corners during the darker hours.

Sadly there isn't a way to disable it, I personally find it far nicer compared to my previous cars that didn't have it.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Each to their own I suppose. I had it on an older Renault and it's just something that bugged me.
I would have thought it could have been disabled in the ECU settings. Oh well, guess I'll just have to put up with it
Thanks anyway

The biggest problem with the cornering lights (apart from being a real after-thought bodged on by Renault rather than proper cornering lights integrated into the dipped lights) I have found them to be very dangerous on certain roundabouts. When there is a kink on approach some people think you are turning off rather than carrying straight on, which I know is their fault as it looks nothing like an indicator, however it causes very avoidable confusion to "some" road users.

As front fog lights are not a legal requirement, I am thinking of just disconnecting them completely. The yellowish bulbs in comparison to the lovely LED's also look unsightly. So I am pretty sure this will be a win/win.

I've found it a little disconcerting since I've left the Kadjar . Kadjars a getting pretty common around my way and I find myself always doing a double take . Not because I think it's their indicator rather that I just think that they are flashing me . It's a pretty annoying feature ....for other road users