• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

l/km instead of mpg
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Just acquired a second hand signature, and on the dashboard the fuel consumption is listed on l/km instead of mpg. 

All the other distances are in miles and the units on the r link are set to imperial.

Any ideas how I change it?

8 hours ago, barracuda1 said:

Not to sure on that, have you looked at Handbook pages 1.60 and 1.61 , it might help you.

Tried all that - the units on the satnav system settings are set to imperial, the trip mileage and everything else is in miles, it's just the fuel consumption that is stuck in l/km....

Hi

New to forum and would like to do something opposite. Change consumption from mpg to l/100km. I am living in UK but come from continent and my mind is set to "normal" units:)

I have change display units to km but consumption stays in mpg.

Any idea how to change it?

On 2017-3-3 at 11:02 AM, adamm said:

Hi

New to forum and would like to do something opposite. Change consumption from mpg to l/100km. I am living in UK but come from continent and my mind is set to "normal" units:)

I have change display units to km but consumption stays in mpg.

Any idea how to change it?

It's a dealer only change I'm afraid...