• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

No Light in Glove Compartment :(
2 2

72 posts in this topic

Some posts have been removed this morning that contain swearing, please remember this is a family forum and some people may be researching the Kadjar on here with their children, 

If I have missed any please report the post and I shall remove it

Andy

It's like being in the classroom with year six.

Irritating , when all you want to read is posts regarding the car ...

Thanks Andy , your doing a good job....

100% agree, so hopefully Andy will remove ALL offending posts, there dont have to be swearing in a post for it to be offensive, some people get offended without being sworn at.

Swearing is very offensive, but also being to told to "move on", "get over it" or "do we have to keep hearing this", can also offend an owner if they have a genuine concern.

It's like being in the classroom with year six.

Irritating , when all you want to read is posts regarding the car ...

Thanks Andy , your doing a good job....

I agree entirely.. It is childish especially the bullying and slating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly, bullying comes in all forms, not just swearing at someone.

Forums can and do form small cliques that tend to "home in" on a member that they see as a threat because he or she speaks up against the forums "product".

Unfortunately this forum has developed such a clique very quickly.

LOL at cg9193's post two up; the man who inserts a little dig at me into most of his posts, maybe I should post my Darth Vader irony meme again!

Still?..... I thanked you for your info on the sensors.. Can't you see I'm trying to get past this.. Or do you wish to continue.

Macca.. I tried...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just Ordered 2 of these from Amazon, http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B015F34P1Q/ref=pe_385721_37986871_TE_item

hoping they will illuminate the USB area & also give faster charge (1 for front & rear sockets) Pricey for what they are but if they work as described they'll be worth it, if they don't then will send back without any problems as it's fulfilled by Amazon

Video from the makers site.  http://www.nonda.co/products/nonda-zus-smart-car-charger

Hi Guys, 

I had a Juke before and this has the same window switch gear with no lighting. Do all other buttons light up, start button, sat nav/climate buttons, eco button etc...?

Thanks

3 hours ago, turboted10 said:

Meanwhile 2 years later is the light still on in the fridge???rolling eyes emoticon

If you could travel faster than light, would you be able to switch the light off and get in bed before it went out?  Still, I guess it's all relative. 

Think we need to put this one to bed as 1st posting on this was way back in 2015 . So just to clarify and correct me if I am wrong, light in glove box appeared in models from 2017 so if you ain't got one and you really want one, you need to put your own one in and if you have a 2017 model you should have no trouble in finding your gloves. Could the last person to leave turn the lights off please👀

2 hours ago, GWYN said:

Hi mine is November16 and it has light in the glove box 

Great to hear your good news, that means you will be now able to find your gloves.  But in the dark will you be able to see the button that opens the box?

(Forgive me Moderator, but I just not could resist. :))