No Light in Glove Compartment :(
2 2

75 posts in this topic

You will always have issues with any make/model; there will always be the "rogue" ones, however you only really hear the bad stuff, people generally don't tell the world that their car is great, people only want to hear what is crap.

All the Kadjars that we have delivered so far; not one problem.

Renault are definitely on the up and have been since Laguna III; 2009, I have been with Renault long enough to know that they have improved greatly in their reliability.

You will always have issues with any make/model; there will always be the "rogue" ones, however you only really hear the bad stuff, people generally don't tell the world that their car is great, people only want to hear what is crap.

Renault are definitely on the up and have been since Laguna III; 2009, I have been with Renault long enough to know that they have improved greatly in their reliability.

Is that why they are so slow in dealing with complaints now?.....They are not used to it.

Sorry, but I had to write that.

Once again I agree with you on the improving quality of Renault cars and the odd rogue car is inevitable . But are Renault getting a bit complacent because of this ? The quality of information I've received from support leaves a lot to be desired as does the accuracy of their vehicle and infotainment manuals

No disrespect, but as a sales person for Renault you bound to say something along these lines surely ?

Maybe this is just my head working overtime about Renaults poor service and unfortunately also because its the sales guy's who initially "take our money" and convince us how good their product is, I then tend to hold a gripe with them.

Can I ask though, looking at the faults listed on here, some very much still ongoing (alarm), and some new, do you think Renault really are getting better at making cars ?

Really now, come on no sales talk crap !

Ps, sorry to mention the alarm thing I know how much that got on your tits from reading past posts, but hey its still not sorted so its still not gone away, and its still being brought up.

Believe what you want to believe.

We had a minor problem with the alarm on our demo, not the issue that others seem to be having; it would do two random beeps, 10 or so seconds after arming and then all would be fine, that was sorted in an hour.

That is the only issue that we have had with Kadjar's.

You are correct cg9193.....errr maybe not:

1. Jaguar 86.1%

2. Lexus 83.6%

3. Toyota 82.4%

4. Mercedes-Benz 82.2%

5. Honda 81.9%

6. Skoda 80.9%

7. Land Rover 80%

8. Nissan 79.9%

9. Volvo 79.5%

10. Audi 79%

11= Kia 78.9%

11= Peugeot 78.9%

13. Volkswagen 78.7%

14. Mitsubishi 78.3%

15. Seat 78%

16= BMW 77.8%

16= Renault 77.8%

18. Hyundai 77.6%

19. Citroen 77.4%

20= Alfa Romeo 77.3%

20= Ford 77.3%

22. Mini 77.2%

23= Suzuki 77.1%

23= Vauxhall 77.1%

25. Mazda 76.9%

26. Fiat 74.8%

27. Chevrolet 71.5%

Read more: http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/cars/article-2197631/Best-car-manufacturer-dealerships-customer-service-Jaguar-tops-table.html#ixzz3y5sALcZz

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Enough said.. Statistics prove nothing..Kinda reflects your sorry Renault DEALERS position

What this forum proves is that there are problems granted that happens in lots of cars.. But Renault UK really is poor for after sales care...don't you think????

I'll leave you with that thought but you really bore the pants off me with your nauseating attempts to prove wrong at every attempt.. Yawn instead of offering some genuine advice.. No??? Didn't think so

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well your post above disproves your own statement about BMW and I would have posted what I had posted originally if it had been anyone else.

And regarding me being boring etc, you had another dig at me in "Not sure about owning this car for long", saying: " To help I have included the definition for Sith Lords who don't know what that is" in reference to customer service; clearly a thinly veiled reference to my Darth Vader meme.

I ignored it; to be the bigger person, but then you have to attempt to have another dig at me, you really are quite sad.

TBH I haven't a clue why you bought a Kadjar as all you seem to do is spout how crap Renault are anyway.

Enough said.. Statistics prove nothing..Kinda reflects your sorry Renault DEALERS position

What this forum proves is that there are problems granted that happens in lots of cars.. But Renault UK really is poor for after sales care...don't you think????

I'll leave you with that thought but you really bore the pants off me with your nauseating attempts to prove wrong at every attempt.. Yawn instead of offering some genuine advice.. No??? Didn't think so

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is all a bit unnecessary isn't it. Don't you think......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@ HTP99 ...perhaps you are missing the point here . I love  the car and I'm not expecting trouble with it , like my previous Renaults . OK there's a few little niceties missing illuminated switches , glove box etc , but I can live with that . The real issue is that After Sales advice and Support sucks . The people we contact are evasive , possibly ill informed or downright lying..... or maybe all three .This is a fact .

I'm not having a go at you or trying to start an argument ,just stating the facts . You have added a few useful snippets to the discussions and I thank you for that . Perhaps you should divulge your location if you've had no problems , there be a line of customers at your door ;)

My comment about why you bought the car wasn't directed at you ulfire.

Unfortunately aftersales and sales is so hit and miss with dealers, I have sold many cars to people who originally bought a car elsewhere; localish dealer to us with a poor reputation, and they would never go back again and have subsequently bought 2 or three more from me as I look after my customers, I don't lie or pressure people and we have a fantastic after sales team, it probably helps that we have all worked together for at least a decade, people don't move about where I am based so there is continuity, older customers come in when they are passing; just for a chat.

As for Renault UK customer service, on the whole they are bloody good, sometimes they get stumped and in all honesty when it comes to technical info they really don't know a great deal and will always double check with a dealer.

Got to go, the wife is giving me evils!!

I know it wasn't me you directed the comment at ,no problem there . My dealer is pretty good also , so my comments weren't directed at them or yourself   either . Being a new vehicle most dealerships wouldn't know the Kadjar inside out , I should think . But the people on the phone or e mail support should be in a position to answer any question thrown at them and ,I'm sorry to say, this doesn't seem to be the case

You seem to pick and choose what I have said about the KJ..Renault and their customer service.. I have repeatedly said and for your benefit I will say it yet again ..I like my KJ.. It has its minor glitches like any car but I like it so that's why I bought it.

Yet again for your benefit...the problems aired on this forum lend themselves to show that Renault uk customer care leaves alot to be desired and needs improving. I have also repeatedly stated that other manufacturers and car dealers are no better and it is hit and miss business of who u buy a car off.. The survey I posted showed Renault dealers and customer service quite low in the survey which backs up my stance that the cars are getting better.. The customer care and service isn't.

Finally ..you started this rift as I recall by slating me for having an issue with the purchase of the KJ with my local dealer which I subsequently cancelled and went elsewhere. ITS NOT THE CAR ITS THE CUSTOMER SERVICE... Your slating was a direct attack on me for a genuine concern I had with the dealer and Renault customer care...unfortunately for you I won't be bullied by people like you and give as good as I get.. Of my friends who are in sales .they agree with me that Your posts do the industry a disservice.. But if u want to keep having a go .. Do so... It just proves my point every time

Finally in answer to Mr A Johnson query on my previous post to you..No it's not too much!

You seem to pick and choose what I have said about the KJ..Renault and their customer service.. I have repeatedly said and for your benefit I will say it yet again ..I like my KJ.. It has its minor glitches like any car but I like it so that's why I bought it.

Yet again for your benefit...the problems aired on this forum lend themselves to show that Renault uk customer care leaves alot to be desired and needs improving. I have also repeatedly stated that other manufacturers and car dealers are no better and it is hit and miss business of who u buy a car off.. The survey I posted showed Renault dealers and customer service quite low in the survey which backs up my stance that the cars are getting better.. The customer care and service isn't.

Finally ..you started this rift as I recall by slating me for having an issue with the purchase of the KJ with my local dealer which I subsequently cancelled and went elsewhere. ITS NOT THE CAR ITS THE CUSTOMER SERVICE... Your slating was a direct attack on me for a genuine concern I had with the dealer and Renault customer care...unfortunately for you I won't be bullied by people like you and give as good as I get.. Of my friends who are in sales .they agree with me that Your posts do the industry a disservice.. But if u want to keep having a go .. Do so... It just proves my point every time

Finally in answer to Mr A Johnson query on my previous post to you..No it's not too much!

O my gosh, CG9193 you are just too much

Yeah but it all gets a bit too personal. It's not called for and all a bit unnecessary and any credibility is lost. At least you haven't started calling another member names and being really offensive yet as some ex forum member did on NYE. Any credibility is really lost when that happens.

Funny But I have noticed some previous slating posts on Jactacs problems have been removed... Lucky I've kept a screenshot record of them

If HTP99 pulls his head out of his posterior and realises what this forum is for and stops berating members with genuine concerns and problems .. I will happily stop.. Unfortunately it seems he is content on continued slating.. As I stated its fine by me.. The only credibility that is lost to my mind is not the forum but sales representatives for Renault UK...funny it all stems back to Jactacs issues and how he was hounded out of the forum by certain members..well I won't be.

I have to agree that HTP99 does seem to target particular members, and is so obviously always supported by the same person.

Your not both sitting at the same desk and playing footsies ?  :unsure:

Curiously the target is usually the ones who speak up against Renault or those who have repeated about their problems with the Kadjar.

I fully understand a respect someone who might defend his/her employer, after all they pay the wages, but ultimately its the customer that hands over the cash to get the wages paid, so perhaps a bit of leniency towards members on here who have raised issues (past & present) might be in order.

Finally lets hope that when members who are still waiting to take ownership dont experience problems because its clearly obvious from what going on here that Renault and some of their dealers do not give a toss, unless of course your're a footsie partner.   

Yeah but it all gets a bit too personal. It's not called for and all a bit unnecessary and any credibility is lost. At least you haven't started calling another member a "prick" and being really offensive yet as some ex forum member did on NYE. Any credibility is really lost when that happens.

Its also stands out that even though you yourself may not name call, but you do tend to be like the school ground enticer, always "liking"  or egging others on.

As for the ex member losing credibility, well perhaps calling someone a pr*ck was done out of frustration, but personally I think to stand his/her ground against Renault and have the car taken back and get a full refund, whilst being ridiculed by *people (*could of sworn then ) like yourself takes a lot of balls and their credibility goes a lot higher in my opinion.  

Jactac may of done us lot a big favour by standing up and pushing for and getting a full refund, as we can always use his/her experience and final outcome in any argument that we may have with Renault in the future.

Credit where its due hey.  

Another thing that is obvious is that all the stuff that bored some members that jactac posted are still ongoing today, ie faulty alarm, this "no light in glove box" thread, poor Renault customer care, almost everything that was posted, so in fact he/she was spot on with his/her arguments and observations.