• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

2 2

7 posts in this topic

Just like to say hi  

Ive had my Kadjar a month now and have found this forum really helpful,I too cant understand why the switch gear for the windows ,mirrors have no illumination,or why when I have Led  headlamps ,drl but halogen fog lamps.This is my first Renault after many years as a blue oval owner,and I have to say i am finding the Kadjar very comfortable.

2 hours ago, 1964 said:

My mistake, from previous threads on this topic I thought none lit. Only just noticed the light on ours.

What's going on - I've just said this.

2 hours ago, 1964 said:

Everyone has that single lit button ...the switches are lifted straight out of the qashqai parts bin.Apparently Nissan don't favour illuminated switches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this is interesting the switch for folding back the mirrors and for adjusting the mirrors went faulty  2 weeks ago so it went back to the dealership last Friday for a new one and I was out driving in the dark for the first time since the new switch was fitted and I noticed that it lights up and I am sure that the old switch did this . Can anybody tell if There's light up.