• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

no message saved
3 3

16 posts in this topic

anyone know how to save a message so when i press the 3 squares buttom at the right on the stearing wheel to show this message? whats the meaning of this? what message? any ideas? 

so it is a error message? nice. i hope it will never change!!! btw the handbook (greek) is very poor. not even the half details for using this car are available in the booklet... pity...

HI 

It did on our KOLEOS and MEGANE on KJ also gives ice warning and start engine when battery is getting low and who knows what else,but is this activated by the three pages on right of steering wheel,as tsm asks ? this I think changes what you see in the top right corner of dash area and  displays satnav turnings and radio channel 4wheel drive info compass maybe and I believe it varies as to which dash mode you use ??  ;)

J.C.  :D

19 minutes ago, tsam said:

anyone read this information at the booklet or you asked the renault dealer? im searching the web for this but nothing comes up...

From experience of my previous Renaults . The oil message pops up when an oil change is due and/or  the oil is low . The Service message will pop up when a Service is due in one month or 1000 miles  ( 1500Km ) . No other message should show unless a fault is recorded... :)

Mine is giving me a countdown to my service due date.

I was going by a renault latitude hire car i had last year and a fault code came up on it, my kadjar is a year old in March so no count down to service date yet but it should be traded in by March so may never see that