• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

lighting pack

20 posts in this topic

hi i have the lighting pack with the chrome bars with lights that shine on the road, does anyone know how the change the bulb????

also how do you remove the interior curtesey lights so I can change these for led's it says in the hand book that the dealer has to remove???????

hi i have the lighting pack with the chrome bars with lights that shine on the road, does anyone know how the change the bulb????
also how do you remove the interior curtesey lights so I can change these for led's it says in the hand book that the dealer has to remove???????

Interior lights are already LED. You can change lights in mirrors... as I did.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do you have to have the lighting pack to have internal lights as led?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope. Interior lights are LED by design (or to say, here are with all trim levels).

Simple. First order something like that http://www.ebay.com/sch/sis.html?_nkw=%2820pcs%29+T5+LED+Instrument+Cluster+Light+Dashboard+Lamp+74+85+2721+W1.2W+Bulb&_id=321977009855&&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2658 Use thin screwdriver and lift plastic caps on lights and change. Take care about polarity of LED bulb and to make short circuit. I've burned 3 fuses :).

8 hours ago, Horsepowerimages said:

We have 66 plate dynamique nav which doesn't have led interior lights, I've tried changing over to led's but I've found if I swap all 4 then they stay slightly lit when driving.

Rob

Are you sure that they are not already led .

So when you fit your interior light leds you'll need to put a resistor across the bulb, this will bleed the voltage off so the controller will shut off completely.

I would try a 1k 0.5Watt if they are all on the same circuit which I suspect they will be you only need to do one led.

The resistor should be across the led like in the drawing, ignore the battery and switch

images.png

Same as mine. 66 reg dynamique nav and no led interior lights.

The 16 plate dynamique s nav I had on loan from Renault did have the led interior lights. Would prefer them personally so going to try changing the bulbs

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

So when you fit your interior light leds you'll need to put a resistor across the bulb, this will bleed the voltage off so the controller will shut off completely.
I would try a 1k 0.5Watt if they are all on the same circuit which I suspect they will be you only need to do one led.
The resistor should be across the led like in the drawing, ignore the battery and switch
images.png

Has anyone done this as there's not much room to do anything in the light unit.

Rob