• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

Anti- Slip Facility
3 3

36 posts in this topic

There always was a button on mine to switch ESC off , on the front to the right of the steering wheel . I didn't have a 4 X 4 so there was no other button for traction control

I searched again today and pretty sure I don't have it! Oh well guess I will just have to perfect my own driving skills

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I searched again today and pretty sure I don't have it! Oh well guess I will just have to perfect my own driving skills

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup - me too! if its icy/snowy pull off in 2nd gear (if u have a manual)

Ade
Never Tepid or Cold
Kadjar Sig Nav (Red)

According to the brochure  all versions have ESP (Electronic Stability Programme) with ASR (Anti-Skid Regulation) and UCL (Understeer Logic Control) and as far as I can work out, it can only be deactivated on certain models

Edited by barracuda1

Leaving home this morning, the outside temp was shown as 1 degree & dash had black ice warning message showing. When I started to pull away from the junction adjacent to my house, initial acceleration was very different to usual - just like pulling away in second gear (my Kad is a Sig S Nav auto).

I hadn't changed any settings, so if there was some sort of damping of the acceleration because of the temperature, it was a system default kicking in.

On 14.1.2017 at 10:59 AM, a-d-e said:

Has anybody taken the panel out to see if the wiring is there?

Ade
Never Tepid or Cold
Kadjar Sig Nav (Red)

Yes there is wiring and connector. Only the switch is missing. Does anyone know where to get one or part number?