• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

The Final Renault Insult ?
3 3

14 posts in this topic

The deed is done , the Kadjar has gone ,I've moved on . Anyway I paid off the Finance , checked with Renault Finance that they had no interest in the car and I could freely part ex for my new one and cancel my Direct Debit . "Yes" they said " No Problem " . Checked my bank account this morning whilst waiting for the handover  ( the dealership hadn't opened ) and lo and behold ,Renault had come in and taken another payment out of my account .

There's always a sting in the tale from these bozos .

P.S. They asked if they could contact me in the future about new vehicles . " Yes " I said " but you'll be wasting your time because I will never buy anything off your company again " " What's wrong ?" they said " It would be easier to tell you what you do right " I said ....two words FA

17 minutes ago, ulfire said:

They asked if they could contact me in the future about new vehicles . " Yes " I said " but you'll be wasting your time because I will never buy anything off your company again " " What's wrong ?" they said " It would be easier to tell you what you do right " I said ....two words FA

I understand you perfectly!  :angry:

Don't despair ...I'll keep in touch with my fiends  

Good luck m8 you have been through some crap with Renault I only wish I could join you and get rid of this duck egg us early adopters got a raw deal with the niggles but I suppose it's expected for a new build car. I've got until 2018 with motability and the car is going in for a service and for them to get a serial number off the alarm so they can order the part so it will have to go in again for that so I'm well into double figures going to the dealer's

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Ioniq , so far works exactly as described...refreshing 

Congrats on the new wagon sir. Would love to hear your experiences with it when you have the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, Xav said:

Congrats on the new wagon sir. Would love to hear your experiences with it when you have the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I shall as I go along the manual is like War and Peace , so it'll be few weeks before I'm totally familiar with it . One thing I'll say , to anyone who's interested. it's not suitable for towing . I don't tow so it's irrelevant to me 

4 hours ago, 1898 said:

Please report after a year or so, if it's still fully satisfactory.

So far so good :) . There's a user on the Ioniq forum from Norway who swears by it ( not at it ) , it's similar climate to Sweden I believe , if not colder 

33 minutes ago, Steve O said:

Well i did wonder how long it would be. All the very best with the new one, you deserve that. All the switches illuminate i take it, so no fumbling on the dark anymore;;;lol

Yep all the switches illuminated in a subtle blue , so not to distracting . The wing mirrors auto fold or don't if I don't want them to . No light in glove box though . All the tech works as described by the manufacturer . Headlights are far better than on the S Nav . AEBS works ( some dickhead in front of me tested that for me :D ), Smart Cruise Control works ( slows me down or speeds up without me having to touch the pedals ) ,Lane Keep Assist autonomously nudges me in lane if I drift  . Quiet ride , rear passengers tell me it's quieter and less bumpy than the Kadjar . Happy bunny at the moment  . Not missing the Kadjar..... apart from the auto high beam function , I do miss that