Crome grill
4 4

28 posts in this topic

Seen these on Alibaba, or whatever its called. Do they stick on ok? Whats the quality like? Will they last? Think they look brilliant. Where did you order from? Cheers

They are on eBay

Item number 162076009688

Price is £49

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seen these on Alibaba, or whatever its called. Do they stick on ok? Whats the quality like? Will they last? Think they look brilliant. Where did you order from? Cheers

You beat me to it Richey.Ph.
They seem to be fine. I ordered on eBay and they came from China within a week!! I'm not at home so can't give you the exact supplier but do a search on eBay and you'll find it. I've ordered some more for the rear lights. I'll post once done.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

try to find then on aliexpress.com. they got better prices in all Kadjar accessories. i bought my self those and they got better price than ebay. 
IMG_9426 mikri.jpg

I've ordered mine already plus rear light cluster as well. They just finish the whole car off nicely.

You guys rly like these chrome things? I thought adult people are buying Kadjar. nvm

Would you refuse to buy it if they were already on it? I think not.For some, part of the fun of car ownership is making what they see as improvements,and a little different from the rest of the flock of sheep .Don't see why they should be put down for it .. each to his own

You guys rly like these chrome things? I thought adult people are buying Kadjar. nvm

That's a bit ironic from someone who calls themselves 'irongear'.
If you don't like the extra trim, don't add it. But I don't see the point of taking a pop at those who do. That's hardly 'adult' behaviour, is it?

Interesting, I really think the rear of the Kadjar is lacking something.
There's chrome surrounds on the front, chrome down the side, but the rear is a bit lacking, my personal opinion of course.
I've added the rear fog light finishers and looking at the light trims.

Interesting, I really think the rear of the Kadjar is lacking something.
There's chrome surrounds on the front, chrome down the side, but the rear is a bit lacking, my personal opinion of course.
I've added the rear fog light finishers and looking at the light trims.

I agree which is why I fitted them. It seems to balance the car up and just give it an extra bit of substance.

Hi

really like to chrome grill look. Just got a quick question...putting these chrome grills wouldn't invalidate Renaults car warranty or have any neagative outcome with Renault when handing back the adjar after a 3 year pcp deal?

Would anyone know if they are easily removable without leaving any marks behind? 

They are stuck on with 3m tape.
Just a case of correct preparation, alcohol to degrease and stick on.
Use a hairdryer to warm them up to remove.

Forgot to add cleaning the glue off with 'tar and glue' if there is any residue. Then use 'back to black' or similar to give the Bumper a coating

Hi
really like to chrome grill look. Just got a quick question...putting these chrome grills wouldn't invalidate Renaults car warranty or have any neagative outcome with Renault when handing back the adjar after a 3 year pcp deal?
Would anyone know if they are easily removable without leaving any marks behind? 

The short answer is I don't know. But the chrome attachments are held on by two sided adhesive tape, so I'd imagine they can be removed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yep double sided tape, may leave a bit of glue residue but cleans off with tar and glue remover.
Dealings I've had with Nissan dealer who used to be a Renault dealer, is they don't mind as it enhances the car