• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

Reverse camera
6 6

44 posts in this topic

I have now found 3 fuse boxes and checked every fuse I can find yet cannot find a fuse for the reversing lights - there must be one as the lights no longer work. I have also managed to put back one fuse back in the wrong place as the ESC  light and spanner have illuminated on the dashboard. Anybody know the correct location of this? Car is less than a week old and I've broken it already and have a scratch on the rear bumper as I'm so used to reversing sensors - garage said they would tidy it up for me

I've sorted the ESC or ESP whatever it's called - I had put a fuse back in the wrong place. Not sure of the current so put in a 5 amp to be on the safe side.

Could someone please please take a close up picture of both fuse boxes so that I can see the location and colour of each fuse. The picture in the handbook is useless as is the stick on diagrams on the covers as it doesn't list all the fuses.

I still need the location of the fuse for the reversing lights though anybody?

I've sorted the ESC or ESP whatever it's called - I had put a fuse back in the wrong place. Not sure of the current so put in a 5 amp to be on the safe side.
Could someone please please take a close up picture of both fuse boxes so that I can see the location and colour of each fuse. The picture in the handbook is useless as is the stick on diagrams on the covers as it doesn't list all the fuses.
I still need the location of the fuse for the reversing lights though anybody?

Hope the pictures help you will have to look past my piggy back fuse.Your right not all the fuses are listed in the pictograms and it's impossible to tell if the reverse light has its own.9d5dd4754049cbb42e72f04581fd3f8a.jpg
311916308817774b66638ca6b13b2b5e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16 hours ago, 1964 said:

Dash cam/reverse camera off the front power socket fuse

So I assume this is only live when the ignition is on?

After speaking to my dealer I was given the rough location of the fuse - I now have reversing lights but not my reversing camera. I know I need from the reversing light but I can't remember if I need a separate live feed for the monitor.

I have taken a poor picture of the location and fuses which I will post over the next few days. Got a 400 mile journey in it tomorrow.

So I assume this is only live when the ignition is on?
After speaking to my dealer I was given the rough location of the fuse - I now have reversing lights but not my reversing camera. I know I need from the reversing light but I can't remember if I need a separate live feed for the monitor.
I have taken a poor picture of the location and fuses which I will post over the next few days. Got a 400 mile journey in it tomorrow.

Powers up on unlock and powers down when you lock the car .. no danger of draining the car battery.

Hi, coming from Germany and also Kadjar owner. Since i also want to install the rear camera, i stroled around in Internet and found the Document in the Attachment. Since i am not allowed to post bigger files, the Document is not fully uploaded. My main problem is, that i cant get the cable between the cam and the R-Link 2. perhaps someone here has a good idea.

kadjar-camera-de-recul-v3.1-11.pdf

To be honest I searched for a good wk or 2 for that camera with that code with no success and even emailed company's that were breaking kadjar's for parts . I have now fitted one from aliexpress which I am waiting now  for contacts to come back regards enabling function on the media unit, should here back from them beginning of next week. You do know you don't have to feed camera cable right to r link unit as there Is a connector in the tailgate already, regardless it still needs to be enabled through diagnostic equipment to work on r link screen. Darenh says you can get original factory camera from Germany after he was talking to someone on another forum , €80 he was saying - oops just noticed Daren's post above yours.:wub:

On 2/3/2017 at 9:45 AM, iron01_de said:

Hi, coming from Germany and also Kadjar owner. Since i also want to install the rear camera, i stroled around in Internet and found the Document in the Attachment. Since i am not allowed to post bigger files, the Document is not fully uploaded. My main problem is, that i cant get the cable between the cam and the R-Link 2. perhaps someone here has a good idea.

kadjar-camera-de-recul-v3.1-11.pdf

What is the complete document you can put on a download link?