Quite expensive starting out at £31,800
1 1

14 posts in this topic

I was so impressed by the Sharks fin, hankered after one till I found it was just a shape of plastic with an ariel stuffed inside.

I look at them with horror now... A bit like when I found out that those wondeeful stained glass adds to double glazing where actually PLASTIC!

I was so impressed by the Sharks fin, hankered after one till I found it was just a shape of plastic with an ariel stuffed inside.

I look at them with horror now... A bit like when I found out that those wondeeful stained glass adds to double glazing where actually PLASTIC!

Are you planning a Koleos key holder ?  :P

And probably quite thirsty,no BOSE if I'm not mistaken ( which I may be ) the new Grand Scenic will have more boot space ...I suppose it's got a sharks fin aerial though :D

I like the look of it .The Bose might be a spec specific marketing trick as on the KJ ..The pics of the car in the blurb show a Bose sub inside the spare in the boot by the looks of it.The write up about the R-link2 made me chuckle.The Key fob looks identical ,so Manns should be able to snap up a few more customers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In Sweden there will be no Koleos.

We can however chose between the Grand Scenic, the Talisman and the Espace.

Not the Initiale version though, which I certainly would love to have!

Renault-Espace-Initiale-Paris-2015-Desig

I went passed my dealers today and took the opportunity to inspect the new Koleos 'in the metal' and I must say it is an extremely impressive looking piece of kit. They had two there, one in white and the other in Cosmos Blue (same as my Kadjar). If they ever bring out a petrol or petrol hybrid version I could be sorely tempted. My wife already thinks I am a car 'nut' and we've only had the Kadjar three months, a car which we are both extremely happy with: drives great, just the right size, easy for my wife to get in and out of and looks classy. I couldn't really make a case for getting rid of it for a bigger version and if I tried she would have me 'sectioned' before the end of the week. For anyone who needs the extra room and can justify spending 30 grand plus, oh, and doesn't mind driving a diesel, this car is worth a look.

In Sweden there will be no Koleos.

We can however chose between the Grand Scenic, the Talisman and the Espace.

Not the Initiale version though, which I certainly would love to have!

Renault-Espace-Initiale-Paris-2015-Design-Interior-Exterior-18.jpg

In Bulgaria we're not getting Scenic (and all of Eastern Europe, said the dealer), but here are already selling Koleos. I wanted a new Scenic, but unfortunately (or not), had to skip to the next vehicle with large boot - the KJR.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

On 19/07/2017 at 5:14 PM, PatWar said:

I went passed my dealers today and took the opportunity to inspect the new Koleos 'in the metal' and I must say it is an extremely impressive looking piece of kit. They had two there, one in white and the other in Cosmos Blue (same as my Kadjar). If they ever bring out a petrol or petrol hybrid version I could be sorely tempted. My wife already thinks I am a car 'nut' and we've only had the Kadjar three months, a car which we are both extremely happy with: drives great, just the right size, easy for my wife to get in and out of and looks classy. I couldn't really make a case for getting rid of it for a bigger version and if I tried she would have me 'sectioned' before the end of the week. For anyone who needs the extra room and can justify spending 30 grand plus, oh, and doesn't mind driving a diesel, this car is worth a look.

Had Nissan not already dropped the qashqai+2 then we possibly would have had the longer chassis option in the Kadjar. I dwelled on it when I got the cagey, 10" longer from memory but felt a good deal longer than standard and had 7 seater option.

Would probably been a better compromise than stepping up to the x trail koleus, which are just too expensive if you are looking C platform.