• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

Horrible build quality, where do I start?
1 1

35 posts in this topic

In Eastern Europe Kadjar is cheaper than in Western countries. In my country the cheapest Renault Kadjar is 14.650 Euro (a medium level Dacia Duster is about 15.000 Euro). Many times the price is reflected in quality.

My Renault Kadjar is Zen level  (medium) and is about 20.000 Euros. I can say that after a few improvements (light in the glove box, auto folding mirrors and LED door sill) it is a decent car. I will not expect a BMW X5 quality (70.000 Euro), I will expect just a better quality than Dacia Duster.

Well Kadjar I got is probably worst car I have driven in 8 years in terms of build quality and I have driven many. Build quality is just beyond horrible for a new car

Mine was 32k € (list price) and is completely comparable with my previous Grand Scenic in Privilege trim. I found a few things (hopefuly our forum member will post guide to install foot lights) to miss. My next project is ambient illumination, foot illumination and auto-clise windows. But overall it still draws me a smile on face while I drive it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe Kadjar is not a perfect car. But for sure is not the worst car.

@Gabber - OK, we understood, your car sucks! Sorry for that, better luck next time! I still recommend BMW because I understand for you money is not an issue. Otherwise you paid 17000 Euro.... you have a 17000 Euro car. Can you make for us a list with  some "good" cars?

I drove a 320d for a few month a while back. It was utter tripe and I would have been fuming if I had bought it on my own dime.

Build quality issues can crop up with all Marques but i am pretty sure there is a strong correlation between what you pays and what you get.

My Kadjar was north of 33k in the euro zone and build wise I'm happy with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe Kadjar is not a perfect car. But for sure is not the worst car.

@Gabber - OK, we understood, your car sucks! Sorry for that, better luck next time! I still recommend BMW because I understand for you money is not an issue. Otherwise you paid 17000 Euro.... you have a 17000 Euro car. Can you make for us a list with  some "good" cars?

Paid 23k and on leasing, money is an issue, otherwise I would be driving Mercedes and pissing over any french cars.

I drove a 320d for a few month a while back. It was utter tripe and I would have been fuming if I had bought it on my own dime.

Build quality issues can crop up with all Marques but i am pretty sure there is a strong correlation between what you pays and what you get.

My Kadjar was north of 33k in the euro zone and build wise I'm happy with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I paid for Intens trim, which is best possible, build quality should be excellent regardless. I have driven cheapest Zen demo car and it was flawless with zero issues

Dealership is starting to fuck me over. Delaying "talk" date, most of managers seem to deny problems that I have, treating like they aren't "defects". Yeah, so, if they aren't defects, so on usual basis, they tell clients that their cars tend to rattle and squeak most of the time, it's very normal. Now AGAIN I have a meeting on Monday with their service manager finally. Client support is as horrible as my Kadjar's build quality, what a shame. They will get zero recommendations from me if anyone will ask which car to buy. Fuck Renault

For me is not clear what you expect from us. I will not say that Kadjar is worst car just to please you. Normally a forum is a place where you can find solutions for your problems. Can I suggest a Lithuanian Renault forum?

Years ago I went to a wedding. After a while the guy near me started to say: I don't like the bride, she is ugly and stupid. The groom is an idiot, the food is uneatable, I don't like the music. I am pissing on this wedding, you all are idiots! I wasn't invited at this wedding so, fuck you! After that he left.  :D

For me is not clear what you expect from us. I will not say that Kadjar is worst car just to please you. Normally a forum is a place where you can find solutions for your problems. Can I suggest a Lithuanian Renault forum?

Years ago I went to a wedding. After a while the guy near me started to say: I don't like the bride, she is ugly and stupid. The groom is an idiot, the food is uneatable, I don't like the music. I am pissing on this wedding, you all are idiots! I wasn't invited at this wedding so, fuck you! After that he left.  :D

There is no such forum, nobody here has enough money to buy new cars. So that's the end of it.

I'm wondering if bad interior build quality is enough to completely return this car and get money back. This should be the main question

Paid 23k and on leasing, money is an issue, otherwise I would be driving Mercedes and pissing over any french cars.

I paid for Intens trim, which is best possible, build quality should be excellent regardless. I have driven cheapest Zen demo car and it was flawless with zero issues

Dealership is starting to fuck me over. Delaying "talk" date, most of managers seem to deny problems that I have, treating like they aren't "defects". Yeah, so, if they aren't defects, so on usual basis, they tell clients that their cars tend to rattle and squeak most of the time, it's very normal. Now AGAIN I have a meeting on Monday with their service manager finally. Client support is as horrible as my Kadjar's build quality, what a shame. They will get zero recommendations from me if anyone will ask which car to buy. Fuck Renault

Gabber I suggest you should piss all over your car it might fix it !!

Gabber I suggest you should piss all over your car it might fix it !!

Didn't help. Need more solutions, maybe I should piss and shit all over it.

So, dealership will fix central console, apparently it "should" be under warranty. But they didn't mention anything about other problems. They say it's not a "problem" for them, they say that this car is OK.

Also they offered me to start selling my car if I don't like it, with their help of course.