• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

Pimp your Kadjar
2 2

38 posts in this topic

I'm not a modder but im not adverse to making some changes which I think will make my life easier. Hence no purple neons, but have fitted the AlloyGators...

I've had the next of my ordered bits delivered today.

33554f7587d31fe5a250df6b8c698b22.jpg

It's a brushed stainless cover to go over the entire edge of the boot. I'm regularly pulling kids bikes and other bits in and out of the boot and the lip on the last car got quite heavily scratched. Am hoping this will a) fit and B) add some protection.

I know one of you has fitted some trick light up sill plates, another chap is fitting heated seats and a number of us have had the folding mirrors work done but I was wondering what other mods you out there in forum land have had applied?

That'll be me with the sill plates, other things I have going on are heated seats and towbar for bike rack and trailer.

Fitted already, Qashqai side bars, puddle lights, footwell lights, front/rear camera gps system, mud flaps, flappy wing mirrors.

Other things I'm onto, illuminated window switches, unfortunately I like lights!.

I like the idea of the gators do you have a picture?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not a modder but im not adverse to making some changes which I think will make my life easier. Hence no purple neons, but have fitted the AlloyGators...

I've had the next of my ordered bits delivered today. 33554f7587d31fe5a250df6b8c698b22.jpg

It's a brushed stainless cover to go over the entire edge of the boot. I'm regularly pulling kids bikes and other bits in and out of the boot and the lip on the last car got quite heavily scratched. Am hoping this will a) fit and B) add some protection.

I know one of you has fitted some trick light up sill plates, another chap is fitting heated seats and a number of us have had the folding mirrors work done but I was wondering what other mods you out there in forum land have had applied?

how much was this and where did you get it from!

@Fezr5gtt I got it off the AliExpress website.

Lots of traders there selling similar stuff.

It came from China or somewhere like that and arrived in about a week. Much quicker than I was expecting. Free shipping too and was about 50 quid all in so I thought it was worth a punt.

I suppose it's one of the benefits of having a global car. It's sold out there under the Donfeng-Renault partnership so they are knocking out all sorts of bits.

I will try to fit it this weekend and will let you know a final verdict.

@darenh that's good work!

Did you get the side bars from Nissan or another source. How much were they?

Do you have your footwell lights on all the time or are they tied in to the other interior lights so only come on for a bit?