• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

Niggles???

4 posts in this topic

Hi I'm new to this forum. I have been waiting with anticipation for my delivery date in september however since joining this forum I keep reading about problems with the Kadjar and now i'm starting to worry I've bought a pig in a poke. Can I be confident that I have a great car coming or do I have a lot of problems ahead?

HI  Points to remember  most people who have a problem will voice there views (quite rightly )  others who like or love the car just drive it, and enjoy, now i dont know how many KADJARS have been sold but not that many people complaining on this forum so i think maybe only a very very few are not happy and as stated it is the very first of this new model that seem to have the most issues so me thinks you will be happy hope as happy as we are with our sig nav love it love it love it