• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

Getting to know each other.
1 1

32 posts in this topic

Hi Andrew Yeah not too far away to be honest I haven't seen that many kadjars around I've seen one red when driving to Newport and my sisters lol. I wish I had gone with the sig now but not too disappointed with what I got but the brochure was a bit deciving I thought that the blind spot function and active breaking was standard but no big loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's fine I found that using premium diesel makes it run better but that could just be me and I had to get used to the electronic handbrake as this is my first but it's running great.

No its not but looking at the brochure it states it but then says they are in one of the packages in the end, I was looking at getting the petrol myself but the dealer said there was a waiting list for them so went with the diesel my first ever diesel too lol but as I said it's running fine had it since the end of November

Hello everyone- 

I joined this forum today after placing an order for a new Dynamique S nav in titanium, petrol.

I wasn't looking for a new car at all until last week when I had a car crash and my car got written off (it was a citroen grand picasso).

Anyhow, I was all set to buy a used car, but really wanted DAB radio and they tend to be in newer cars, and then I found a really good deal on the new Kadjar and monthly payments are less than the used cars I was looking at!

I have never owned a new car before so quite excited, but also somewhat concerned about the problems some folks have had- but I guess you get that with any car.

I am single and have 3 sons, but one is at uni now so a 5 seater car is fine. I needed an estate boot as I have a dog. Apart from that, I don't know an awful lot about cars. I have had many makes and models over the years but never a Renault.