• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

Bose Plastic Tab on Dash Speaker
2 2

6 posts in this topic

Hello All,

I find the chrome Bose tab stuck to the speaker grill in the middle of the dash distracting when it is reflected in the windscreen.  Maybe it's my seating position or the fact that I'm adjusting to right hand drive (American living in the UK) but it keeps catching my eye.  Has anyone removed this tab?  I imagine a razor blade slid underneath would do the trick but this is a lease and I don't want to mess it up.  

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Cheers

Morning, this was one of the early annoyances and it will indeed come off.  However I heard about it before receiving my car and asked the dealer to do it for me. I don't know how he did it I just know the salesman said it came off easier than expected.

Have had my car since the weekend and i agree it's a bit of a pain in the arse alright.

When it's been removed does it look fecked up and obvious that something is missing?

The number of Bose badges seems like overkill. Especially as i haven't noticed any extra bass umpf compared to the big standard stereo in my last car!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree and will get round to covering it up with black tape.  I also emailed Renault uk about it as its a sign of poor design.  They responded with a set of questions.....yet to hear.